My Youtube Playlist

16 November 2009

Nathan Adams - Holding On

Nathan Adams, is an up and coming musician who has been in the underground spectrum for a while. Like so many great singers across the world, past and present, Nathan was nurtured musically and vocally in the heart of the church, At the tender age of only 20 he still continues to conjure up tunes for our listening pleasure. Here’s a quick snip to show you just who he is and what he’s been up to.



Photobucket

How Did You Start And How Long Have You Been An Artist For?

I started off in church, like so many other artists… I was in several choirs, and played piano for the church. I made my first song for my 1st love... I recorded it on a keyboard and ghettoblaster and made her a tape… She still has it somewhere.
I started dreaming about doing music commercially when I turned 11, started producing, made a group, all of that. I’ve been doing it for 10 years now.

What Do You Hope To Achieve As An Artists?

As an artist, I don’t want to be restricted to any one genre. I want to be someone who is known for the quality of my music. So whether I do RnB, Jazz, House, whatever, people still know its good music. I hope to achieve musical longevity rather than a flash in the pan career, and basically to make timeless music.
I have no dreams of dominating the world, or being the best. I do it STRICTLY for the love of it.



Photobucket

If You Wasn’t A Musician, What Would You Be And Why?

I would like to teach or look after kids, do some form of childcare.
I love kids.

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Musical Experience?

Trying to hit the same high note TWICE, and my voice cracking each time at church one time. The church was full of people. It was a long walk back to my seat, trust me.



Photobucket

Tell The Truth, Do You Freely Download Music Or Do You Rummage Through Your Wallet To Purchase It?

I wont lie, I have done both. Truth be told, I even downloaded my OWN song at one point (DON’T TELL NO ONE!) LOL

What Have Is Yet To Come For Your Listeners?

Great music! No more, no less


Stay Tuned To www.myspace.com/nathanadams89 For More Of Nathan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment