My Youtube Playlist

9 December 2009

From Koko To Toysne

Born In Lagos, Nigeria And Now Based In London, Tosyne Is A Singer With An Amazing Voice. Formerly Known As Koko, He  Changed His Name To Avoid Controversy With Other Musicians Also Affiliated With The Same Alias. He Has Previously Experince In Working With Artists Such As Ruggedman, Tony Tetuila, Klever Jay, and R&B Sensation Ginuwine Just To Name A Few As Well As Joining The Choir At The Age Of Five Which Succesfully Sealed Tosynes' Fate As A Singer.

I Though I’d Catch Up With Mr Toysne Himself To See Why And How He Got Into The Music Industry.


Photobucket


How Did You Initially Get Into Music And Why?

Well I joined the church choir when I was five years old and after joining I found my love for music. When I started singing everyone loved my voice and that’s what inspired me to explore my talent for singing.

What Makes You Different From Other Musician And How Do You
Show This?


My voice and swag makes me different from other musicians and I show this through my music and my performances. My inspiration for writing comes from life experiences and with experience comes maturity, in which i use to write how a feel at the time and be able to perform the songs on stage to my best ability


Photobucket


What Is Your Favourite Number And Why?

My favourite numbers is 1 because I always strive to be number one in everything that I do and I won't stop until I reach that number 1 spot.

Which Artists Have You Previously Worked With And What Can We Expect From You In The Near Future?

I worked with Ragga Remi and Lanre Japlin and hope to work with other great artists in the near future.

What Inspires You As An Artist?

Good music is what inspires me. Besides life I am also inspired by other musicians such as Luther Vandross, Anita Baker, Michael Bolton, Joe, R. Kelly, Usher, Fela Anikulapo Kuti and many others.

Not only is Tosyne known for his sex appeal, he has a lot of swagger to go with it and the girls just love him. With his new single "This Party" hitting airwaves and the video now out his fan base with the females is growing enormously.

Check Out His New Video 

0 comments:

Post a Comment