My Youtube Playlist

21 May 2012

Realmz - LoveTrain & RDVision

‘LoveTrain symbolises the love I share with the public and how they can be all aboard by supporting the clothing line’, explained 20 year old Realmz from South East London. After dabbling in the art of music and video he decided to use his creative expertise to build a clothing label that aims to build social cohesion.

I caught up with Realmz to find more about his label, Love Train, the current projects he’s working on, the messages behind his output - musically and visually - as well as where it all started.


I felt the clothing industry needed a revolution and I feel my label is just that. LoveTrain is an urban unique brand that emulates the purity and love that we should all have for each other. It aims to attract and include everyone, young and old, black or white, it’s just really about creating unity.

My music career started in school, I collected grime instrumentals but never writ any lyrics for them. Then I found confidence to write from my friends Leader, Bizz & Vazer - who are also artists From South East London – which was just what I needed and I’ve continued writing lyrics ever since.

My lyrics are influenced by my experiences and whilst pursing my career I’ve also learnt new skills. Originally, I wrote and listened to Grime music, but I began experimenting with different genres and I’m still challenging new genres today.

My videography started a few years ago in the summer of 2009.

I wanted to give underground artists a platform to express themselves, so i started editing the music videos I recorded, which was a good way for me to gain practice on the art.

Over the years I have provided artists with an efficient reliable service, which has thankfully strengthened my business and gained me a large fan base, but I know there's still progress to be made.

My target audience are those who indulge in the newer realm of music and entertainment. By which I mean that we are creating a brand new style of music for unique artists. I try to expand on my audience all the time by bringing new ideas and concepts that involves everyone.

The message I convey is a meaningful yet simple, ‘I hope that through my music and media I can design a vision for people to understand". It’s also important to be yourself most importantly, be something no one else has yet, channel a new route, don’t hold back your talents and really do everything in your power to express to full potential, so in a nutshell, "don’t hold back".

A typical day in my life includes mainly filming scheduled artists, attending studio sessions. where I work on different music projects to better my music.

I rarely have spare time, but when I do I use it to plan for fourth-coming projects the week, which may include filming, music or even selling product from my clothing line.

I like to chill with my team members, friends and family who are also music and media orientated. I work very hard to achieve my goals.

Alongside all my other stuff I’m also training to become a teacher, learning to play the guitar, piano and drums - which I hope to use elements of on my next mixtapes.

I’ve worked with artists such as Griminal, Kid Bookie, Dot Rotten, Mz Bratt, Fugzi Malone, DQ, Icer, Invasion Alert - at their 1xtra set 3 months ago - Izzy Kaye, AGFly, Double M, Recky Rampz, Complex - from USA - Big Spree - from Trinindad - and many more which you can find via my Youtube, Soundcloud and Facebook.

I’ve also worked with ITV's star Lucy Harold in her Hedd Magazine photoshoot which I filmed alongside Wowa Designz.

Not forgetting the recent project I filmed on MMA Boxer Brett Size-Land also alongside Wowa Designz which was used for a Hedd Magazine interview.

The magazine covers topics such as cars, models, fashion, celebrity interviews and more. In the future I plan to work with a lot of people, but mainly those who want to support me and my vision. No one specific.

I influence myself, through my journey in life is expressed throughout all my talents. When it comes to music i do find some grime artists very inspiring such as Ice Kid, Dot Rotten, D Bo, Lowkey, Black The Ripper, Devlin and others but I’m a very versatile listener so listening to a variety of different music helps expand my ideas.

I’m also influenced by those in my team such as Leader, Grief, Close Range, Tyrant, Intruder and Wowa Designz who give me advice and help to guide me.

I have alot of stuff coming, Musically: The Rise Of The Realm Volume 2 mix tape, which Is a follow up from my first promotional CD Rise of The Realm Volume 1, Leading The New Realm, which is a joint CD with artist Leader, from Motivated Music and Double M.

Leading The New Realm Volume 2 which is a joint CD following up from the first promotional CD Leading The New Realm and the Revolution, which is a team CD by Team Revolution that includes Grief, Leader, Tyrant, Intruder and other features such as Bizz, Agfly. I also have a few singles coming soon.

With RDVision I hope to continue to expand and meet more people via music videos and interviews, but I hope to include sports in the near future. I hope to build an empire from RDVision eventually.

Other than that I have a few movies and adverts coming soon. So look out for this, on top of that I still have items from my clothing line LoveTrain yet to come out  such as the Snapbacks, Beanies, Baby Clothes, Accessories and Underwear.

Plus other expansions on that original clothing line including Less Is More Clothing. Besides all that maybe a teaching career or guitarist who knows.

For more of Realmz follw him via Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Soundcloud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment